Administration & Public Safety
Headed by the Deputy Minister for Administration who effectively administers the affairs of the Ministry. In the event of disability, death, resignation or removal of the Minister of Justice, the Deputy Minister of Justice for Administration and Public Safety shall accede to the duties of Minister of Justice as Acting Minister until the Minister of Justice shall return or until a successor is appointed.
Sections under this department
- Offices of the Deputy and Assistant Ministers of Administration and Public Safety is directly responsible for the overall administrative management of the Ministry of Justice.
- Human Resources
- Internal Audit
- Human Rights and Protection
- Public Safety
- Joint Security
- Press and Public Affairs
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Child Justice
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT}
- Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV)